Beverage Blender Name Change

With the release of the Trumix® Triple panel, we realized that our Beverage Gas panel names would overlap our Industrial Gas panel names.  Note: We already have a Trumix® 300 in our Industrial line that delivers 300 scfh.  Industrial panels reference the flow rate (in scfh) in the panel name. We decided the best thing to do is to change the Trumix® 100 to a Trumix® Single and the Trumix® 200 to a Trumix® Double.  Of course, the High Flow models would follow suit.  Over time, you will see the name change reflected on the panel labels.